Sunday, March 14, 2010

Portfolio Bag













I want to make a bag that will house my portfolio, laptop, and misc. objects I will need for interviews and portfolio reviews. I wanted to make a bag that would be the only thing I would have to carry with me. I also want it to be fashionable, because as you know I am trying to get a job in the fashion industry. So, I have been bag shopping online for ideas on what to do for my bag. I came across this one. I cut out my exterior pieces yesterday out of a cream canvas fabric. I want to find a nice floral printed nylon for the interior. I love bags that are lined with soft nylon or silk. I also need to find the hardware for the bag. I went to Joanns and was not pleased with their selection. I will follow up with my finished bag.

(Ps. I am not copying the bag, I am just looking at this one for inspiration. I will be happy if mine comes out half as cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment